The Economist new app MOD + data
التحليل اليومي والأسبوعي للأخبار العالمية ، من الأعمال إلى السياسة والعلوم
Try the app free for 7 days or subscribe with our introductory rates*
Each week over 1.5m subscribers trust The Economist to help them make sense of the world. Join them by downloading The Economist app.
Free to download, the app includes The Economist today, a handpicked daily selection of the best of our journalism, along with the full weekly version of The Economist newspaper to read or listen to on the go.
Subscribe in-app today and take advantage of our introductory subscription offer.
Already a subscriber to The Economist? Simply install the app and sign in with your Economist.com login details.
The Economist is an award-winning, trusted filter on global affairs, offering in-depth analysis of everything from business, finance and politics to science, technology and economics. It covers every region of the world including the United States, British, European and Asian news. The Economist is also available as a weekly magazine.
- The Economist Today: a daily selection of seven articles, combining news analysis with highlights from the weekly issue
- Economist Espresso: a short morning briefing on the day’s global agenda
- The Economist weekly edition: full access to the weekly version of The Economist
- The audio version of the weekly edition to listen to on the go
- A selection of our podcasts, including The Intelligence, a daily burst of illumination from The Economist’s worldwide network of correspondents
- A morning briefing on the day ahead
- Timely analysis of the world’s biggest stories, updated by the end of the day
- The weekly edition available from 9pm every Thursday evening London time
- Audio versions of the weekly edition read by professional broadcasters
- Reading times highlighted on each article
- Bookmarks to save articles for later or create personal reading lists
- Subscribe in-app and take advantage of our introductory subscription offer.
- At the end of the introductory term, the subscription will automatically renew onto a quarterly subscription at the standard price. Annual and monthly subscriptions are also available in some regions.
- You will be charged in your local currency at the prevailing exchange rate as defined by Google. Payment is charged to your Play Store account upon confirmation of purchase
- All subscriptions automatically renew. Your account will be charged 24 hours before the renewal date, at a cost of £19.99/$19.99 for a monthly subscription, or €20.49 for a quarterly subscription. Annual subscriptions renew at £179.99/$189.99/€279.99
- You can cancel your subscription from your Play Store account settings at any time but you must turn off auto-renewal at least 24 hours before the end of the current period to avoid being charged again
*Some countries may offer alternative introductory rates and pricing plans.
مزيد من التفاصيل عن The Economist new app MOD
الموقع الرسميالموقع الرسمي